CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

First Post

I'm new to this whole blogging thing, I never was very good at keeping a diary when I was little. But im trying it again, so this will be like my diary. My goal is to post at least once a week, if not more. I'm not telling anyone I know that I have it, nor will any of you ever find out who I am. (Hopefully...lol)

I shall hence forth be known as Jelly Bean.

I should be getting a call Monday or Tuesday about whether I got a new job or not. So I'm excited about that. It's 20 miles from home versus the 50 miles I've been driving, so ill save a lot on gas money. Plus ill have medical, dental, and vision insurance whereas I don't now. Only drawback is ill be making $1.50 less an hour. But I think it averages out when you consider the gas money and the insurance. And the time ill be saving by not driving the extra 60 miles a day. If I get I'm going to miss where I work now, I've bee there three years. Everyone gets along really well. But I can't think about that, or I'll fell guilty for leaving. They also just gave me a $.50 raise on Friday too. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

0 comments: