CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

WooHooo!!!

So I heard back from the company today and I got the job. And its now a full time 40 hrs/week job versus 30 hrs/week like it was supposed to be. I'm so excited!!!! I start on the 28th of this month at 8:00 am. This will be the first job I've really gotten on my own. My very first job I was in High school and I got it because one of my friends worked there and it was at Little Cesar's. My second job was because my dad worked there. I started out just going in on vacation and days I was out of school. Then once I graduated high school the Finance Manager/Accountant had me start coming in part time for her. And my current job is because the Finance Manager at the other place also works at this place so she brought me over and had me start working here too. So this is the first time I've sent I'm my resume, filled out the application and had interviews.

I'm going to a self defense class tomorrow that the county Sheriff's office is having tomorrow with one of my best friends and her mom. I'm kind of nervous about it, but looking forward to it at the same time. I just hope they don't make me do any demonstrations in front of everybody. We were looking for one about 6 months to a year ago and couldn't find any, except for ones that were like $100 for one class. And tomorrow's is free. :-). I'll let you all know how it goes. I was supposed to that the jet ski's out on the lake with my dad and some friends, but considering how many time we will probably go out this summer I figured this would be a better use of my time. Because how often can you go to a free self defense class??

0 comments: